COLOuRs ;

17 June 2007

last post before i leave for genting~

Yup, i will be leaving tomorrow at 7 for Genting and i will be back on Tuesday night. Been a little sick yesterday. Woke up in the morning with this very kns sorethroat. I thought it was just some normal sorethroat but however, in the afternoon, i started to feel very cold and feverish. Tried sleeping but it wouldn't work so ate some fever pills left over from the last time i visited the clinic 1 month back? Watched tv while having a blanket over my body and i still felt very very cold even there was no fan. Wanted to sleep but i kept waking up and falling asleep.

At around 3AM, i could not take the heat and the sweat coming out from my body and went to wake my parents who gave me panadols. Managed to sleep after don't know how long. After that, i don't know but i know i woke up at 10 today. Felt much better but the sorethroat was still very terrible til now i am typing this entry, it still hurts.

Hmm, OK. LOL. Jingyi is correct -.- I didn't dare take leftover balloons as i was paiseh that i took a lot le! Yup yup. But jingyi ended going home with the flower and poodle. =D Ok, my flower & poodle is still okay. The air didn't go out! =P

Okay, ta-dah. Off to play some audition and finish up a bit of maths and i am off to Genting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home